-
May 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
#1
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
How does Samantha wear her Rosebud Circlet in her hair does do underneath her hair or dies fot on top of the hair? I have not yet been able to figure this out. Can someone help. I noticed if she does not wear under her head it does not fall ot and if she wears it over on top of her head it falls out, how do u prevent this from happening? Also second question in the catalog in Samanthas birthday set Nellie is wearing her meet dress. Is that the dress she is surpose to wear celebrating Samantha's birhtday. Just curious because Samantha's Birthday is coming up and I want to do a album soon and want it to be perfect. So please help.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
May 6th, 2005, 06:18 PM
#2
ponydreamer
Guest
It just lays on top of her hair.
-
May 6th, 2005, 06:20 PM
#3
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
ok thanks jenny
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks